Lamp beads: Lumen lamp beads
Material: ABS plastic
Power: 1W switch
Switch: middle push switch
Focusing method: TIR total internal reflection lens condensing
Battery type: Built-in 18650 lithium battery
Features: with power bank function
Charging method: USB charging
Color: white + black, all black
- Switch instructions
- The battery has the positive pole facing inward (on the side of the lamp cap), and the negative pole facing outward (tail).
- The switch is at the rear, the switch function is the switch function, and the lightly press the switch is the dimming function.
- Circuit board instructions
- Our torch adopts advanced voltage-stabilized and constant-current technology, which can effectively solve the requirement of LED torch for voltage-stabilized and constant current.
- Special tips: a. Do not use overvoltage, and the voltage should not exceed 4.2V. b. The positive root of the battery is facing forward, and do not reverse, otherwise it will burn the board. c. Pay attention to the temperature change of the flashlight to ensure heat dissipation. d. Non-professionals Do not open the circuit board
- Warranty description: Opened or processed circuit boards are no longer covered by the warranty.
- Lithium battery instructions
- Lithium battery characteristics: Lithium batteries and mobile phone batteries have completely different charging methods; lithium batteries have no memory and can be charged at any time, do not overcharge or over discharge.
- It takes less than 6 hours to charge the battery once, and then just turn on the green light according to the charger, and there is no need to overcharge.
- It is specially reminded to use the "three-proof" charger with anti-overcharge, anti-reverse connection and anti-short circuit;
- If the battery is not used for a long time, it should be fully charged and stored. Normally, it should be charged and discharged again in about three months.
- Instructions for use of torch
- When the torch is in use, choose according to the voltage and battery requirements of the torch. Do not use it indiscriminately to prevent the circuit board from burning. Do not use batteries of different models and voltages at the same time.
- In use, turn off the torch when the brightness of the torch changes significantly to prevent over-discharge of the battery.
- Heat dissipation skills: ensure heat dissipation during the use of the flashlight. It is strongly required to use the second gear first when the battery is fully charged, so that the lamp holder and battery of the torch can prolong the life of the product! Do not direct the light of the flashlight into the eyes of people. It is super bright and dazzling, so as not to affect the eyesight, especially for children.
- Check the battery: make sure the battery is powered and install the battery in the correct direction. Do not use batteries of different brands, and do not mix old and new batteries.
- Check the tail cover: make sure the switch has been tightened and in good contact, ensure that the copper pillar of the tail cover is in good contact with the metal sheet of the tail cover pressing ring, and pay attention to whether the lamp cap is loose
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.