2. Support vehicle DTC fault code reading and clearing for vehicle self-inspection and maintenance.
3. Support the reading of various states of the vehicle (for example: engine speed, water temperature, speed, etc., up to nearly 100 states), for use with head-up displays, car networking related systems, smart garage systems, etc.
4. It supports the reading of VIN (also called vehicle identification number or frame number), CID, CVN and other parameters, and is widely used in various auto repair and auto parts fields.
5. Support long-term use as vehicle condition monitoring equipment.
6. For more hidden applications, you can contact customer service to discuss together according to specific scenarios.
1. SAE J1850 PWM (41.6 kbaud) (Note: only supported by 9 protocol version)
2. SAE J1850 VPW (10.4 kbaud) (Note: only 9 protocol version supports)
3. ISO 9141-2 (5 baud init, 10.4 kbaud)
4. ISO 14230-4 KWP (5 baud init, 10.4 kbaud)
5. ISO 14230-4 KWP (fast init, 10.4 kbaud)
6. ISO 15765-4 CAN (11 bit ID, 500 kbaud)
7. ISO 15765-4 CAN (29 bit ID, 500 kbaud)
8. ISO 15765-4 CAN (11 bit ID, 250 kbaud)
9. ISO 15765-4 CAN (29 bit ID, 250 kbaud
Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures. Thank you!
Please allow slightly measuring deviation due to manual measurement.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.