- Grinder Disc Chain Saw takes the muscle work out of cutting, carving, removing and sculpting of wood, plastics, ice and hard rubber with their speed and maneuverability.
- The chain saw blades is held in place between two steel plates which provides a secure grip for carving.
- Regardless of grain or knots the blades cuts through the material with ease to the user.
- Use in any direction
- Double saw teeth
- Anti-kickback action
- The 14 teeth design provides a smooth “finished” surface which is great for minimal sanding afterwards.
- Chains can be either be sharpened using a chain saw file or replaced as need be.
- Great for curved work, like the inside of bowls, for fast waste removal.
- Material: Cemented carbide
- 1 x 125mm Grinder Chain Disc
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.