- Handles 4 to 60 volts. Works on 4, 6, 12, 24, 36, and 48 volt battery bank systems.
- Extremely low power consumption of 7 mA. More efficient than any LED meter.
- Digital LCD LIGHT UP screen gives clear crisp number readings. BACK LIT.
- Handles up to 150 amps intermittently and 75 amps continuous duty (48 Volts)
- Microprocessor controlled produces extremely precise and accurate readings.
- Operates from 4.8v to 60v
- Can measure down to 0v with optional auxiliary (great for stress-testing batteries)
- Measures 0 to 150A with a resolution of 0.01A (50 Amp connectors for continuous â€?up to 150A for short peak bursts only)
- Measures 0 to 60V with a resolution of 0.01V
- Measures 0 to 6554W with a resolution of 0.01W
- Measures 0 to 65Ah with a resolution of 0.001Ah
- Blue back-lit 2.4" LCD display
- Material: Rubber Paint
- Dimensions: 85 x 42 x 25mm
- Weight: 88g
- Color: Black
- Amp Hours :Total charge Ah delivered from source to load
- Amp Peak :Highest amp value delivered (typically startup cycle for inverters, compressors, fridges etc)
- Amp:Amps being delivered at that point in time
- Voltage: Source voltage, and minimum Source voltage. Good for measuring voltage at lowest point of charge (eg minimum overnight voltage of car fridge battery)
- Power (Watts): Peak watts, Watts being delivered at that point in time
Charging Cycle Readings:
- Amp Hours: Total charge delivered to the battery
- Amp Peak: Highest charge delivered to the battery (Bulk charging)
- Voltage: Point in time voltage from the Charger (charger is not over or under-charging)
- 1 x Watt Meter and Power Analyzer with 2 Anderson Plugs
- 1 x English user manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.