Wash car with Nano Repairing Wax and allow to dry. Apply wax evenly over car surface with a soft microfibre cloth. Polish in small sections, e.g. half of the bonnet. Buff with a second cloth.
- Wash vehicle with a suitable car wash and chamois dry
- Apply wax to a section at a time, using the sponge or a soft, open weave cotton cloth or similar, folded into a pad.
- Do not apply on hot surfaces, or in direct sunlight.
- Allow to dry (10-30 minutes) and polish off with a soft, clean cloth, using a light circular motion
- Keep tin airtight.
- 120G Nano Car Wax
- 1x Sponge Polish Pads
- 1z Microfibre Cleaning Cloth Towel
- Avoid polishing in hot direct sunlight.
- Do not apply to vinyl, glass or rubber trim.
- Do not allow wax to dry on car surface. Keep tin closed properly.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.