ID theft is a world wide problem and is an increasingly serious concern too here in Australia.
But you can do something about it! And it's much simpler and cheaper than you might think - just get a RFID blocking wallet!
What is RFID?
Radio-frequency identification (RFID) is a technology that uses radio waves to transfer data from an electronic tag, called RFID tag or label, attached to an object, through a reader for the purpose of identifying and tracking the object. Some RFID tags can be read from several metres away and beyond the line of sight of the reader. The application of bulk reading enables an almost-parallel reading of tags. Nowadays RFID tags have been attached to many objects, including your credit card, bank card, healthcare card...etc; makes you vulner able to identity theft when they can easily steal your information (including your bank account, credit card number...etc) by just standing next to you.
- Blocks RFID scanning of your credit cards by thieves
- Excellent protection of data chips in the cards from electro-magnetic radiation
- Opens to display an accordion of 7 tear-proof PVC pockets that fit up to 10 cards
- No more bent business cards or worst still bent and damaged credit cards!
- Make a solid impression on business colleagues
- Durable & stylish
- Push button to open
- Secure close clasp
- Crafted from high quality aluminium
- Neatly fits in your pocket purse, or briefcase
- Keep all of your cards together in one place
- Non-slip grooves
- 30 days Money back guarantee
- Size: 11cm x 7cm x1.4cm approximately
- Colour: Blue | White | Red | Green (Color is randomly picked)
- Material: Aluminum outer, plastic inner
- Shipping Cost will be displayed at checkout page
- Your Order will be processed in next working day
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.