- The nozzle of the pressure gauge is aligned with the tire valve and pressed tightly, making sure that the nozzle and valve are in good contact and there is no hissing sound. After 3 seconds, remove the valve pressure gauge, read the accurate tire pressure, and save the data for 15 seconds. After the data is reset to zero, move the pressure gauge to another tire to continue the test.
- The meter will automatically shut down if it is not operated for 60 seconds. Or press and hold the key for 3 seconds to turn off the movement.
- Quickly test tire pressure values.
- LCD display, easy to read.
- Automatically save current data for later reading.
- Dial diameter: 1.9 inches and below
- Display Type: Digital
- Backlight: none
- Test range: 2.0-99.5 psi or 0.15-7.00 bar
- Accuracy: +/-1.5psi
- Resolution: 0.5PSI
- Units: psi, bar, kpa, kg/cm2
- Power supply: CR2032 3V button battery (not included)
- Weight: 40g
- Product size: about 143*45*23mm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.