Wii2HDMI, a great mini converter for the Wii console, outputs video and audio in full digital HDMI 720p or 1080p format and supports all Wii display modes (NTSC 480i 480p, PAL 576i). With just one HDMI cable, plug and play for true-to-life video/audio effects on your HDTV/monitor.
- Video and audio in full digital HDMI format, no transmission loss!
- Provides advanced signal processing with great precision. Colors, resolutions!
- High quality, state of the art motion adaptive de-interlacing for 480i ,576i input.
- No power adapter, no messy cords - just one HDMI cable.
- Audio embedded in HDMI, also passes through to 3.5mm jack.
- Hassle Free! Plug and play as you go
- Supports all Wii display modes (NTSC 480i 480p, PAL 576i), upscales to 720p or 1080p high definition output.
Note: We can not ensure that all of the wii and display device can support 1080P. And not support WII MINI
- Supported Video input Mode: all the display modes of the Wii console (480i, 480p, 576i)
- Supported HDMI output Mode: 720P@60Hz, 1080P@60Hz
- Input Connector: Wii AV Multi Out Plug x 1
- Output Connectors: HDMI x 1, 3.5mm Stereo Audio Jack x 1
- Dimensions: 35 x 73 x 15 mm
- Weight: approx.35 g
- 1 x Wii to HDMI 1080P Converter
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.